You should consider bringing along a bathroom trailer whenever you are going far away from typical bathroom installations, either for casual gatherings or work. This will provide you and the other people with a convenient bathroom solution when nature calls. However, it’s vital that you understand how bathroom trailers work to pick the one that best suits your needs. First, you need to know that restroom trailers are designed to be light, durable, and easy to clean.
How Do Restroom Trailers Work?
- Delivering the restroom trailer to the site: This involves driving the bathroom trailer to where it’s needed. This has to be done by an experienced driver with the necessary driving license. At the site, the trailer should be parked on dry, reasonably level ground that’s well-drained. Ensure there’s sufficient room for the pumper track to back up near the restroom trailer if the waste needs to be pumped out frequently.
- Level the restroom trailer: Most bathroom trailers are fitted with stabilizer jacks that make it easier to level them on location and stabilize the entire trailer throughout its use.
- Provide the required power to the trailer: Some functions of the restroom trailer, like bathroom lights and air conditioning, require power to function. Thus, you need to connect the necessary power to the trailer once raised.
- Provide water to the bathroom trailer: Most restroom trailers need to be connected to a city water function, as they don’t carry onboard water. If the bathroom trailer has onboard water, switch it on. Also, turn on the wastewater function.
- Turn on the roof-mounted air conditioning: This is meant to keep the inside of the bathroom trailer smelling fresh and maintain comfortable temperatures. So make sure you turn on the roof-mounted air-condition and set the temperatures appropriately.
What Features Do Luxury Restrooms Trailers Have?
If you want to offer a more refined experience, you can opt for luxury bathroom trailers. Most portable restroom trailer rentals have luxury options for customers who need them. You can expect;
- Running hot/cold water
- More dramatic interior lighting
- Toilets with more flushing power
- A shower partition
- More magnificent fixtures like copper faucets and sinks
How Do You Clean a Bathroom Trailer?
Most restroom trailers have drainage on the flow that allows you to clean them like a typical bathroom. All you need to do is connect a hose to the available interior tap and use traditional toilet cleaners on the floor and toilet. All the water will collect in the waste container, which will be emptied into the pumper truck when necessary.
Do You Need a Restroom Trailer Rental in American Canyon, CA?
Johnny on the Spot is the premier portable restroom trailer rentals provider established in 1990. We are located in the City of American Canyon, and we serve Napa and Solano Counties. Our offerings include basic stationary units, single mobile units, ADA accessible units, VIP solar-powered units, deluxe fresh flush units, and free-standing handwashing stations. Additionally, we offer RV restrooms and customer-owned portable restroom servicing. Call us today.